Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dining Facility (DFAC) / Food Services Manager, Qatar
Job Reference #: BI%20000AH7
The Dining Facility (DFAC) Manager will supervise a team of US National and Other Country Nationals (OCNs) at Al Udeid AB, Qatar to provide full food services, including hoods and ducts inspection and cleaning, to the 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron (EFSS) at Al Udeid Air Base (AUAB), Qatar. There are 5 dining facilities operating 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (3 sit down and 2-grab and go) supporting an average base population of 10,000 personnel and surges of up to 13,000 personnel of various categories, to include transient, permanent party, and rotational personnel during the year. Meals per day range from 15,000 to 18,000.
- The DFAC Manager will be responsible for managing one 12-hour shift, 6 days per week at one of the 5 DFACs.
- The DFAC Manager shall function as an integral team member of Al Udeid Air Base and shall share information with other integral team members, such as Government personnel and other Contractors as required.
- The DFAC Manager will work closely with the 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron (EFSS) on Food Service programs and functions.
- The DFAC Manager shall be responsible for the performance of the work of the personnel within the Dining Facility relating to the daily operation of this contract.
- The DFAC Manager shall oversee the contracted operations within the Dining Facility and shall be able to effectively communicate and use technical manuals and references.
- The DFAC Manager shall attend meetings as deemed necessary by the Site Manager. These include, staff meetings, planning meetings, marketing, and EFSS meetings.
- The DFAC Manager shall acknowledge discrepancies and valid complaints within 24 hours, and shall provide a plan of resolution within 48 hours.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- 10 or more years of documented experience in the services management industry. Experience at a military installation is preferred.
- Knowledge of US Air Force Dining Food Services Operations is preferred.
- Valid & current Drivers License.
- An international driver's license and capability of obtaining an USAF flight line drivers license (or ability to obtain, as needed).
- Successful completion of a Background check, Medical Screening and Drug Test.
*Please note that we will not sponsor a US employment visa to fill this position.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.