Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- # of Openings
- Cage & Credit
- Cage/Credit & Collections
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Ensures that all change lockers are maintained at proper impressed levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring that both vaults are impressed with tokens, cash, and chips.
- Transport exchanges from banks to General Cashier and back. Keep front line bags wrapped or verified. Move money (cash, coin and chips) as needed.
- Ensuring all change lockers are fully impressed.
- Supervising change personnel in the absence of their change lead.
- Ensuring that both vaults have rolling paper or cans for coins.
- Making exchanges, wrapping and verifying coin.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and guest.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read, speak clearly, and hear.
- Ability to read simple instructions.
- Basic mathematical functions.
- Knowledge of company policy and procedures.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent and no experience required; on the job training may be provided. Must hold a valid gaming license by the state.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Casino environment exposed to hot and cold temperatures, constant noise, bright lights, and smoke.
- May be located on a boat and/or floating barge, high rise hotel and atrium.
- Pushing/Pulling (up to 200 lbs.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!