Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Criminal Justice/Human Services
at Intervention, Inc.
|Title:||Entry Level Criminal Justice/Human Services|
|Department:||Multiple opportunities available|
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy, Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
Multiple Openings for SOBRIETY SERVICES TECH
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME AND SUMMER/TEMPORARY OPENINGS AVAILABLE
- Commitment to employee training and career growth
- Opportunity to make a difference while gaining experience in the criminal justice field
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with generous company match and immediate vesting
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Pay incentive for bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Intervention is a qualified employer under the public service student loan forgiveness (PSLF) program
This entry-level Criminal Justice position provides drug and alcohol sobriety monitoring of court-ordered offenders and other clients.
- Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
- Reflect Intervention Inc.s’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Sign in clients and escort them to and from collection area.
- Visually monitor Urinalysis testing of same sex clients.
- Monitor testing of clients through breathalyzer, oral swabs, and SleepTime.
- Complete and submit all documentation/paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Accept testing fees, issue receipt to clients and secure payment in office safe.
- Communicate and interact professionally with all referral sources, staff and clients.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have some customer service experience.
- Exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and have ability to access to state criminal databases.
- Ability to move about the office frequently
- Must present as a male.
Pay: $13.00/hr - days, $14.00/hr - nights. Additional premium for Spanish fluency.
Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc or go to www.int-cjs.org/employment