Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the Colorado Springs area by the Colorado Springs Gazette. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top-notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
Pacific Defense Solutions (PDS), a division of IAI, has a rapidly expanding software presence in Colorado Springs that supports several on-going and soon to be awarded Department of Defense programs. We are looking for an experienced network engineer who can support several Defense Department projects designed to increase the capacity of the Air Force’s ability to provide secure command and control to space forces. The ideal candidate for this position would have extensive experience with establishing and maintaining DoD network infrastructure with an understanding of the complexities and requirements inherent with DoD network security and accreditation.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of technical network engineering experience within the DoD, or 15+ years of technical network engineering experience within the DoD.
- Expertise in maintaining and troubleshooting technologies including IP routing, subnetting, firewall, NAS, DNS, and other infrastructure/domain technologies.
- CCNP Routing and Switching or equivalent.
- Solid oral presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Space systems/networks experience.
- CCIE Routing and Switching or equivalent.
Security Requirements: Candidate must already possess and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a contingent offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to SCI classified information.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.