Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Infrastructure Engineer
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Centauri is looking for a IT Infrastructure Engineer who is passionate about security challenges and information technology, and interested in providing front line support to our clients.
- Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- The IT Infrastructure and VMWare SME provides expertise in designing, engineering, implementing and maintaining virtualized environments in support of Cyber Defense training and exercise requirements.
- The position requires constant re-engineering of the virtualized environment to support changes in Cyber Defense training scenarios to include changes to the architecture, guest systems, network topology and infrastructure.
- The candidate will be expected to optimize the uptime of the infrastructure and continuously improve on the timely deployment of new scenarios leveraging automation through orchestration, automated provisioning, scripting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to have and maintain the required Secret clearance for this role
- The position requires a strong understanding of server hardware, physical and software defined networking, VMWare vSphere, storage, Windows and Unix based guest operating systems and supporting automation.
- Experience in Cyber Defense and/or Cyber Defense simulation environments within the Department of Defense
- DoDD 8570 IAT3 and VMWare certified.
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
- Experience in virtualization automation - provisioning, orchestration, scripting, etc.
- Experience working with Department of Defense and/or military clients is highly desired
- Experience supporting Cyber Defense training environments is highly desired
- Knowledge of existing government/commercial cyber tools and capabilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in System Engineering, Information Security, Cyber Operations, or equivalent.
- Cisco or network related certification is desired
- Server operating system (Windows, Unix, etc.) certification desired
- Ability to define scope, develop work plan, and manage to that work plan for work streams within a technical project
- Prepare and deliver presentations to executive leadership.
- Top Secret / SCI clearance is preferred
Clearance: DoD Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI. Active TS or TS/SCI preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in technical field such as computer science, information security, engineering, mathematics, or physics.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.