Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Republic Parking System, a REEF Parking company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a VALET to work at our AURORA, CO location .
Full-time / Part-time positions at the UCH Medical Campus.
MAKE UP TO $14/hour including tips
- Drive vehicle to a specific spot in valet parking lot, secure and note the space the vehicle is parked on the valet tag and log. Return the tag and keys to valet key booth.
- Greet all guests, open the vehicle doors (explain valet procedures and ask if guest needs directions), tag keys, and perform access control duties.
- Understanding and actively follow Hospital policies, procedures and training.
- Maintain a clean uniform.
- Make notation of all damage to the vehicle as well as any other relevant information.
- Maintaining pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, co-workers and clients.
- Acknowledging, greeting and welcoming guests to the location, using appropriate RPS protocols.
- Valid Driver license and social security card, green card or work visa
- Clean driving record
- Regularly required to run; stand; walk; sit; use hand sand finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to push and pull (on wheelchair) 100 to 350 pounds frequently over considerable distance
- Applicant must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather.
Republic Parking System is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.