Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hospital Corporation of America
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world- class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient – centered program, which include everything from our adult and pediatric ERs and comprehensive Cancer Center to a focus on pregnancy and childbirth in our Birth Place as well as specialized acre in our Spine and Total Joint Center and Women's Hospital. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family. Sky Ridge is a 286 bed hospital, located on the corner of I-25 and Lincoln Ave in Lone Tree, Colorado.
- Employee's main responsibility is to answer room service phone and process patient and guest meal orders.
- Employee will also assist with tray pick up from patient rooms, dishwashing, food prep, putting away food order and general cleaning in the kitchen.
- Employee may also assist with delivery of meals to patients and guests as necessary as well as expediting.
- The Tech will also serve as the lead Dietary Assistant that entails monitoring the compliance w/ policies & procedures, ensure food leaves the kitchen in a timely manner and re-organization of staff as needed.
1. Experience: One year dieteticpatient care experience and two years food service related work experiencepreferred
2. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong customer service skills preferred.
3. Degreeof Supervision Required: Minimum, works independently