Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance and Insurance - Englewood
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Sales - Car Sales
- Car Sales
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
Hertz Car Sales is one of the fastest growing dealer groups in the country. Our rapid growth is fueled by large volume selling of the Hertz fleet creating an amazing opportunity for the right individual. If you are tired of working for someone who isn’t working for you…Join our team….The Financial & Insurance Manager will interact with customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with financing options and products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
Successful Candidates Will:
Meet and exceed all targeted sales goals and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating
Establish and maintain good working relationships with lenders and insurance product sources
Sell finance and insurance products to customers and process payment
Provide outstanding customer service that is memorable
Train Sales Consultants on how to properly respond to F&I questions
Manage the sales dept. in the absence of the store manager
Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
Acquire and maintain proper licenses associated with the selling of all products and services as required by federal, state and local government agencies
Presenting a transparent menu to customers detailing their financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
Follow all Legal Standards such as, Red Flags, OFAC and Safe-Guards rules
Achieve product penetration targets.
Use proven Menu training aids provided by our trainers to present the products to our clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Pay plus commission and an aggressive bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity.
- Strong track record of Auto Finance sales, product penetration and customer service.
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with all lending partners
- Three years automotive or Finance Sales experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & follow-through skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Internet savvy
- Mathematically strong
- High School Diploma required
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.