Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Retail Bank Executive
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the oversight of all aspects of Retail Banking and sales performance in an assigned multi-state region. This position is responsible for driving and managing the overall Retail P&L of the markets in the region. This position is accountable for driving bank growth and profit goals as well as providing day-to-day leadership, coaching and development of Sales and Operational staff.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with Heartland to establishes annual sales goals for each member bank in the region. Monitors progress on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
2. Analyzes sales statistics to make necessary changes to meet goals.
3. Consistently monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition and works with the Heartland Product Development Committee to design, price, promote, and deliver new products to retail customers.
4. Works with other business lines as a liaison for Retail to ensure a constant level of support is provided to the banks and retail customers and represents Retail in Heartland level meetings.
5. Participates in regular bank meetings with each of the Sales Market Managers and Operations Market Managers in the region to ensure a consistent message is being conveyed and goals are being met.
6. Assesses market potential and allocate resources to achieve optimal growth.
7. Travels to each market in the region for one week every month and develops high-quality relationships with the sales and operational leadership team
8. Maintains a "Top 5" list of local talent in each market in the region
9. Communicates and leads the customer experience strategy to ensure banking centers are delivering consistent, positive experiences for all customers.
10. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Ensures Heartland consumer banking responsibilities are met through matrix reporting of the Sales Market Manager and Operations Market Manager.
2. Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff regarding expectations and performance.
3. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner.
4. Works with department staff on individual professional development.
5. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Completes and submits all forms associated with the review process to the department per the review process deadline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of 7-10 years of previous Retail Banking multi-location management experience
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, etc.
3. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail and the Internet.
4. Previous inside and outside sales experience.
5. Previous sales management experience.
6. Knowledgeable in business loan and deposit products and general knowledge of small business needs, personal deposit and consumer loan products, Wealth Management, Treasury Management, fixed annuities, brokerage products and other bank services, and Federal regulations as well as bank policies and procedures
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will