Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing and Communications Consultant
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Marketing Communication Consultant supports the internal and external planning and implementation of communication efforts. This position also assists managers and project leads in developing sales materials strategies and leading execution of key components of projects.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates in teams to develop and execute marketing communications plans, lead generation and relationship campaign project components including internal engagement communications
2. Compiles source content needed to create sales materials and assists in conducting review and approval cycles.
3. Manages creation, delivery and distribution of effective communications via print, electronic and other communications methods.
4. Writes and/or edits copy on specific topics in support of operational and marketing communications.
5. Creates and execute sales tool technology with customizable marketing content and company assets for all business units and Heartland brands.
6. Supports various business initiatives such as annual corporate campaigns, key sponsorships, special events and executive meetings, as well as creates talking points for campaigns and events.
7. Collaborates with internal customers, vendors, industry consultants and department management to refine project goals.
8. Assists the Senior Marketing Communications Consultant with all merger and acquisition (M&A) communication projects; assist in project management work closely with the M&A team to deliver successful messaging.
9. Aids in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches for M&A, upper management or geared toward employees.
10. Tracks expenditures associated with campaign efforts and develops/complies product history for department knowledge management purposes.
11. Coordinates with Marketing Data team to conduct metric reporting and to demonstrate value of campaigns.
12. Creates and manages project plans
13. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations and industry self-regulatory standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Advertising.
2. 3-5 years’ experience marketing, communications, and/or print production projects.
3. Must possess excellent organization & planning skills; time and project management.
4. Excellent attention to detail, including strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
5. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding and challenging environment, while maintaining perspective.
6. Ability to work alone to get the job done as well as with a team to manage the flow of projects, programs and processes
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and other applicable software applications.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will