Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
The Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst will complete Corporate financial and operational reporting, analysis, and reconciliation. Will help with the technical side of building reports in tools like SSRS and PowerBI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares metrics dashboards to provide executive leadership with data driven decision making. Will also prepare financial reporting on an enterprise level.
- Generate reporting to internal leaders on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Create / design reporting from single or multiple systems using SSRS and PowerBI.
- Bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help the business make better decisions. Create decision support analytics and report to Senior Leadership to support key business initiatives and decisions.
- Complete detailed analyses of financial results and provide recommendations to internal customers for performance improvements.
- Ad Hoc Reporting as requested.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Ability to read, analyze, and understand general business/company related articles and professional journals; Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE SKILLS
Advanced skills utilizing Excel and SSRS. D365 and PowerBI experience preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
Four to six years of experience in reporting and building reports.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet