General Dynamics Mission Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Requisition Number
- Number of Positions
- Job Function
- Human Resources
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
- Job Location : Location
- Job Location : Address
- US Postal Service
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently looking for a Virtual Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. In this position the Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for assisting with aggressive recruiting needs by sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and quickly adjusting plans to the ever changing needs of our contact center environment. The Recruiting Assistant will work closely with the entire recruiting team performing various administrative functions. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
- Supports the human resources function by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Provides basic administrative support to one or more functional areas of human resources, such as recruiting, employee relations, compensation, benefits, or professional development.
- Sets up and maintains employee files.
- May perform resume data entry and prepare offer letters.
- Performs clerical tasks such as copying, faxing, filing, word processing, and data entry.
- Prepares new hire orientation packages and other related documents.
- Answers routine employee inquiries, and refers complex questions to appropriate human resource staff members.
- Answers telephones and provides support for Human Resources staff as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-1 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.