Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator, Passenger Planning
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Passenger Planning Coordinator (PPC) works actively with stations across the network in preplanning efficient customer movement, minimizing inconvenience due to misconnections and management of extended delays and/or cancellations. In direct communication with airport operations personnel, the PPC will insure that customers are properly accommodated during irregular and off-scheduled operations. The PPC will be in constant communication with the System Customer Service Manager throughout the day regarding any operational issues and situations that arise across the network.
- Pro-actively coordinate and implement accommodation plans for passengers whose travel has been disrupted due to delays, cancellations or irregular operations.
- Management of misconnecting customers, customers impacted by extended delays and cancellations.
- Identification of oversold flights, insuring that denied boarding procedures are applied correctly including protection and compensation being correctly administered.
- Secure accommodation options for passengers inconvenienced by controllable delays or cancellations, incl. the assigning other airline protection as necessary.
- Monitor all on-going station processes (check-in and boarding process), assessing potential departure delays. Monitor flight progress, updating flight information as necessary.
- Notification of passengers, via electronic communications, of known extended delays and cancellations
- Communicate and coordinate all accommodation plans and passenger information with Airport/Station personnel.
- Inform System Customer Service Manager of potential/on-going Airport and passenger issues.
- Proven background and understanding of airport operations functions, including reservation system.
- Previous airline and airport operations experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task under high stress, time sensitive conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with a wide variety of individuals.
- Self-driven, strong decision making skills leading to success, ability to plan, implement and manage situations
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.