Front Range Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WC Marketing & Communications Technical Assistant, Student Hourly
at Front Range Community College
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes an eForm application and a copy of current class schedule. Please note that students may copy their class schedule from eWolf and paste into a Word document. Then save it to your desktop in order to upload to the OpenHire eForm application (Step 6). All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
FRCC is committed to diversity and inclusion and is intentional about creating a learning and working environment that recognizes the value of individual and group differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage inquiries from applicants who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. FRCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or national origin in employment or in our educational programs and activities.
Front Range Community College has been and continues to be dedicated to student success. This year FRCC has been chosen as one of 30 colleges to become a Pathways College out of over 200 colleges that applied nationally. We are seeking faculty who are fully committed to the principles of Pathways. This is the next step as our college and all faculty, staff and employees are devoted to diversity and inclusion on a daily, ongoing basis.
PRIMARY DUTIES - WC Marketing & Communications Technical Assistant, Student Hourly
- Assist with creation and maintenance of online content for the website, eWOLF and the employee intranet.
- Organize and write blog articles in relation to life as a student and helpful tips for students.
- Collect data to report on the college’s web properties, digital initiatives and digital advertising platforms.
- Stay current on digital marketing industry news, trends and best practices.
- Work with staff on communication processes and needs.
- Work on other projects as assigned and perform other office/administrative duties as needed.
- Must be a student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Interested in and a quick learner of new computer technologies.
- Basic knowledge of HTML or willing to learn it.
- A self-starter who is capable of working independently in a constantly changing environment.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to measure and interpret data.
- Is willing to learn new skills, take initiative at work, seek and accept feedback, and be flexible.
- Ability to research topics, find reliable sources, and synthesize information gathered into concise reports.
- Demonstrate a strong level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have a team-oriented mindset and the ability to relate well with others.
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Campus Security Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.