Front Range Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WC Advising Student Administrative Assistant, Work Study (1202037)
at Front Range Community College
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes:
- An eForm application
- A copy of current class schedule.
- Please note that students may copy their class schedule from eWolf and paste into a Word document. Then save it to your desktop in order to upload to the OpenHire eForm application (Step 6).
All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Please use your student email address when applying for Work Study/Student Hourly positions.
PRIMARY DUTIES - WC Advising Student Administrative Assistant, Work Study
Job duties may include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Represent FRCC in a positive and professional manner
- General clerical work and operation of associated equipment to include but not be limited to filing, sorting, routing, scanning, faxing, copying, laminating, creating word processing documents, Excel spreadsheets
- Preparation and distribution of outgoing and incoming mail
- Answer and route telephone calls
- Data entry
- Review documents for accuracy, quality and compliance with established procedures
- Establish, organize and maintain recordkeeping and filing systems
- Maintain security and confidentiality of documentation
- Schedule appointments using computerized system
- Provide assistance with department’s events
- Manage inventory, maintain adequate supply of office handouts
- Assist students with registration process
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training will be provided.
- Must be a FRCC student enrolled in at least 6 credits for the current semester.
- Must be able to commit to working for at least 2 semesters in Advising & Retention
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Maintain confidentiality
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and able to complete tasks on time
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fast learner and team player
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to perform general internet research
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience working with the public
- Experience with computers and software programs to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Some experience with Publisher and PowerPoint
- Previous office support experience
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Public Safety Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.