Front Range Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OFF Campus Representative, Longmont Downtown Development Authority, Work Study
at Front Range Community College
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes:
- An eForm application
- A copy of current class schedule
- Please note that students may copy their class schedule from eWolf and paste into a Word document. Then save it to your desktop in order to upload to the OpenHire eForm application (Step 6).
All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
FRCC is committed to diversity and inclusion and is intentional about creating a learning and working environment that recognizes the value of individual and group differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage inquiries from applicants who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. FRCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or national origin in employment or in our educational programs and activities.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Please use your student email address when applying for Work Study/Student Hourly positions.
GENERAL SUMMARY - OFF Campus Representative, Longmont Downtown Development Authority, Work Study
Work closely with Longmont Downtown Development Authority (LDDA) staff on Marketing and Design tasks to help develop and sustain a thriving and vibrant downtown district. Through strategic development and programs, the LDDA makes downtown appealing to businesses, residents and visitors.
The internship period is open-ended, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Some evening and weekend hours may apply, especially during special events in the downtown area.
The intern will support the LDDA team with tasks including:
• Graphic design support for print and digital collateral (must have Graphic Design focus in major or some experience in this area), including flyers, posters, postcards, web graphics, handbills, print ads, e-mail graphics
• Social media outreach (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest)
• E-mail marketing
• Writing content for LDDA web site and updating site
• Calendar event entries on LDDA web site and other sites
• Special event marketing and working special events
• Gathering data from downtown merchants for web site updates
• Writing press releases
• Supporting the Arts & Entertainment District committees
• Other tasks as needed
Interested applicants should also submit resume and cover letter to Kimberlee.firstname.lastname@example.org or LDDA, Kimberlee McKee, 528 Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501
- Must be a FRCC student enrolled in at least 6 credits for the current semester
- Detail oriented
- Academic or professional discipline in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Good writing skills
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience with social media
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Public Safety Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.