Front Range Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BCC Advising/COSI Student Administrative Assistant, Work Study
at Front Range Community College
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes:
- An eForm application
- Copy of current class schedule
- Please note that students may copy their class schedule from eWolf and paste into a Word document. Then save it to your desktop in order to upload to the OpenHire eForm application (Step 6).
All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
FRCC is committed to diversity and inclusion and is intentional about creating a learning and working environment that recognizes the value of individual and group differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage inquiries from applicants who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. FRCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or national origin in employment or in our educational programs and activities.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Please use your student email address when applying for Work Study/Student Hourly positions.
GENERAL SUMMARY- BCC Advising/COSI Student Administrative Assistant, Work Study
This person will be responsible for calling COSI students to remind them of important dates and appointments, request and secure rooms for events across the college, create and distribute flyers of events and programming, and tracking attendance of students at events.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the current semester.
- Must be available to work regularly 15 to 20 hours per week, with a majority of those hours between 8:00am-5:00pm
- Must be able to work with various computer programs and design programs
- Be able to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis as part of ongoing office tasks and cleanup
- Attend all Student Life Office trainings and retreats and be a positive member of the Student Life team
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Public Safety Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.