Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dance Instructors - We will train you!
at Fred Astaire
Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Colorado is looking for excellent Dance Instructor candidates to help us grow our network of Colorado dance studios. We offer a rewarding and creative work environment with tons of career and travel potential, and where learning to dance is always inspiring, and FUN!
If you are a hardworking, friendly and energetic person with great communication skills and a passion for dance, and you’re interested in a fun and rewarding full-time career - this could be the opportunity for you. Dance experience (any style) is preferred but not required; on-going ballroom dance training and instructor training will be provided for the right people. In addition we offer many benefits including all expense paid travel to New York, Las Vegas, Hawaii and worldwide cruises!!!!
We have two studios in the Denver Metro area that offer the possibility of unlimited opportunities, from our rewarding instructor positions, to becoming a professional competition dancer, to a supervisor or manager. The right person with the necessary skills and abilities can open a franchise within 3-4 years of starting with the company.
Skill / Requirements
Both Gentlemen & Female applicants are needed immediately. We are a fast growing company looking for fun, enthusiastic, individuals that are looking for a career opportunity.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
- Athletic dancers, who are goal oriented and career minded
- Well groomed & well mannered
- Good physical condition
- Responsible, punctual and organized
- Patient, positive, hospitable and outgoing
- Team player, dedicated to helping others
- Strong communicator, good at multi-tasking
- Willing to learn
- Experienced with customer service
- Available Monday through Friday, evenings and some weekends (as needed)
- Able to work a full-time schedule
- Minimum 18 years of age
Dance Instructor Responsibilities Include:
- Help create a fun and inviting learning environment
- Schedule and plan private lessons and group classes
- Provide quality ballroom dance instruction
- Maintain student progress and assignment records
- Satisfactorily complete our on-the-job instructor training program
- Continually develop your dance skills, by progressing through our Instructor Certifications
- Work with multiple levels and abilities, within the same group
- Participate in student events and social functions, in and out of the studio
- Dance with your students at showcases, competitions, and mini-matches
- Attend meetings and training sessions
Now is the time for you to have a rewarding career, travel the world with unlimited opportunities to advance.
Email your resume (detailing your experience) and a cover letter (sharing where you’d like to work with us, and why you’re a good fit) to youcandances@FredAstaire.com. Please no phone calls, all applicants must submit their resume below to be considered.
Salary: Guaranteed base, plus bonuses & commissions – potential for $100K annually (following completion of instructor training and certification programs).
Signing Bonuses available to Dance Instructors with proven Ballroom Dance and Teaching Experience! Ask for Details.