Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Developer – Front End/Full Stack
at Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Software Developer to work with the Product development team. This position will primarily serve as the UI champion for our web-based products. The Software Developer will work with the Four Winds’ development team, product management team and UX team to design and develop UI for all FWI software web products. Based on interest, additional job responsibilities could include backend development with serverless and microservice API’s.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Develop new features, enhancements, and maintain software products and applications keeping in mind mobile-first responsive design
- Work with development in increasing usability and overall user experience of existing and new applications
- Research and recommend solutions based on the latest trends
- Keep current with market trends on web applications and recommend solutions and options to the development team
- Make sure the applications comply to support W3C standards and can support multiple browsers
- Work with the Agile Team to implement features.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Technology or equivalent experience
- 3+ years developing software in a team environment
- Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Async flows using Thunks, Sagas, or a similar library for Redux
- Experience consuming RESTful API’s
- Experience building and supporting responsive, high-quality web applications
- Experience writing automated unit tests
- Experience with version control
- Understanding of how to write clean code that manages complexity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong team player
Helpful for Success:
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience developing REST based services using node.js
- Experience with both serverless and microservices based API development
- Working knowledge of AWS environment
- Understanding of TDD and Unit Testing best practices
- Good at solving problems and thinking creatively
- Generate ideas based on customer feedback and market input
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status