Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior UX Designer
at Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
- Regular Full-Time
Four Winds Interactive is looking for an experienced, Senior UX Designer to join our Digital Experience team. We believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to success for our unique and highly visible suite of products that span a wide range of industries. You’ll tackle and transform complex tasks into intuitive, easy-to-use and even delightful solutions for users all over the world. This is an exceptionally collaborative position that will juggle multiple projects and work closely with colleagues and stakeholders, with plenty of room to start with why, test, iterate and grow.
In this position you will be a resident UX/UI expert and champion, working alongside other UX and product designers on the creative team, product managers and others to produce intuitive and engaging experiences that our clients will love. You should be an excellent communicator who is familiar with product lifecycles and agile methodologies. In this role you will have significant impact on the success of FWI and our product success in the market. We are looking for a self-starter and true team player who will take initiative to get things done. FWI is an empowering place for UX designers to work, where you can push yourself creatively, and be botha mentor and a mentee. In this role you will report to the Director of UX.
- Use personas, user flows, wireframes, rapid prototyping and other tools in your UX toolbeltto understand, test and validate decisions that will drive optimal user experience for our suite of products across digital platforms (web, mobile, applications).
- Advocate for UX Research, travelling domestically (quarterly) to solicit and gather qualitative, generative research in order to create and update our library of User Journey Maps.
- Be an expert voice advocating for user-centered design in all stages of the product development life cycle, in the development of new features and enhancements, as well as updating existing interfaces.
- Be a data champion who is comfortable decoding Google Analytics, using online investigative tools such as FullStory, or developing and running AB tests, usability tests (both live and online.
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process.
- Be a storyteller, articulate the story and thought process behind decisions in presentations to stakeholders.
Requirements for Success:
- 5+ years UX/UI experience working in a fast-paced digital setting.
- Background in or strong familiarity with visual design and digital product development.
- Strong penchant for creative problem solving, with a keen eye for detail.
- Radical empathy and unending curiosity, with a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our users.
- Skilled with Sketch and InVision.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback.
- Highly organized & collaborative.
- Ability to grasp client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking.
- Love the work you do.
Helpful for Success:
- BA/BS in Arts/Technology or certificate program completion in UX Design.
- Data analytics and visualization experience a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.