Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Associate - Denver Pavilions #103
at Forever 21 Inc.
- Must be 18 years of age. A high school diploma or equivalent desired.
- Prior experience of 6+ months in the maintenance or facilities field is preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, and follow direction
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning solutions
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!