Flynt Management Group, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Specialist
at Flynt Management Group, LLC
- Job ID
- LFP Broadcasting
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Quality Control Specialist to support our operations at our broadcasting headquarters in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Hours: 8am-4:30pm, M-F Status: Non-exempt, FT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Viewing of multiple media formats for technical and content compliance per procedures.
- Entering detailed technical and content information into an internal database, about each piece of media viewed, per procedures.
- Logging of content descriptions into an internal database for search engine and scheduling purposes.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, & Outlook and ability to adapt to additional internal applications.
- Previous experience working with media is preferred.
- Establish priorities and meet defined deadlines.
- Follow procedures and suggest positive changes to procedures.
- Take on responsibility and work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated accountability, dependability and detail orientation.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Adult content environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.