Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Welcome Desk Representative - Bilingual Spanish
- 13-Jul-2020 to 13-Aug-2020 (MST)
- Aurora, CO, USA
- Full Time
Welcomes, directs, and assists guests, prospective and current members who appear in person at the branch while consistently displaying a high level of professionalism. Keeps member and staff safety at the forefront of all activity.
- Monitor and provide for physical distancing/spacing needed for branch safety.
- Serve as a concierge anywhere that is needed in the branch or front entrance to greet members and direct them to the proper station for their needs.
- Issues visitor badges, logs in visitors/guests and notifies appropriate credit union personnel of visitor arrival.
- Assists with the safety of the branch by acknowledging all persons entering the branch, monitoring the security cameras, and reporting any suspicious activity immediately.
- Assist members with using ATM/ITM, branch kiosks, and online applications portals. Directs questions outside of his/her knowledge to the appropriate employee or department.
- Provides dispute, ACH, direct deposit, wire transfer, and other common forms as appropriate.
- Updates member account information with changes in addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Assists members with self-service functions such as resetting online banking passwords and using the kiosk.
- Acts as a notary public.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area, lobby, and parking lot. This includes regular cleanings of high touch areas throughout the branch, including member restrooms.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude toward our members and other employees, in compliance with FFCU's Service Standards.
- Promotes upcoming credit union events to members and potential members, including financial literacy workshops. Encourages members to add/update their email with the CU so they receive the e-newsletter.
- Prepares letters and other correspondence as needed; assists with administrative tasks as time permits.
- Provides training and assistance to members for electronic service channels including ATM/ITMs, RDC, online banking, New Account/Loan portals, and online loan payments.
- Keeps updated information at workstation and secures member information at the close of the business day.
- Monitors and reports suspected money-laundering, structuring, or other suspicious activity by completing the Internal Report of Unusual Activity form.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Requires basic knowledge of credit union products & services, operations, and policies & procedures.
- Knowledge of how to perform transactions through remote channels that service members.
- Requires basic knowledge of banking-related laws and regulations.
- Requires working knowledge of basic computer software programs including Microsoft and credit union core programs.
Skills & Abilities
- Able to communicate with members and other employees clearly and politely, in both English and Spanish.
- Displays an attitude that welcomes visitors for a positive experience when visiting the branch.
- Able to operate standard office equipment and software, and type at a minimum of 40wpm. Must be able to learn new equipment and software pertaining to assigned duties.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instruction.
- Able to recognize and follow credit union structure, goals and chain of command.
- Able to perform well under stressful situations.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma, or its equivalent.
- Minimum six months' experience in a customer-or public-facing position