Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Specialist (Teller) - Fitzsimons Branch at Anschutz
- 01-May-2019 to 01-Jun-2019 (MST)
- Aurora, CO, USA
- Part Time
We make our members' lives better every day by offering affordable financial products and world class service. Are you ready to work for a company with a mission that includes knowing our members as individuals, focusing on their financial needs, advising and advocating for them and exceeding their expectations? Our vision is to be the recognized leader in our community and we need YOU to help us!
Our Financial Specialist is like a "bank teller," but so much more!
A Financial Specialist assists members in person making account transactions by providing efficient, accurate service within the guidelines set in the credit union policies and procedures. He or she represents the credit union to our current members by identifying the member's financial needs and providing the services that will best meet those needs.
We do a lot of outreach to the Hispanic community, so bilingual/bicultural applicants are encouraged
We are looking for applicants who:
- Can process deposits, withdrawals and loan payments for members and can help them troubleshoot any problems on their accounts
- Have a positive, can-do attitude towards all partners, which includes members, coworkers, and people in our community
- Embody the credit union's values of pride in who we are, passion for delivering our value-promise every day, every time, to every partner, and integrity in our words, our actions and our motivations
- Love being in a fast-paced, customer service environment
- Can learn, understand, and apply policies, procedures, and applicable regulations to banking
- Have at least a high school diploma or GED and some cash handling experience
For a full job description, click the link below.