Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Home Health
at Epic Health Services
Join the Largest Pediatric Homecare Company!
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT)
Have you ever envisioned yourself improving the lives of children and families in your local community? What better way to commit to your passion and display your expertise than to engage those families in their natural environment? By providing physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy, we are able to provide a valuable, multidisciplinary approach that serves all of a child’s needs, simultaneously! We want all of our families to feel that they are involved and knowledgeable about the therapy and care their children are receiving, because help and follow-through at home can make a world of difference in the effectiveness of therapy.
Professional Pediatric Home Care was founded in 1979 by two pediatric clinicians and has continued to be the leading provider of pediatric home-based therapy in the state of Colorado ever since. We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short term to acute therapy services to children from birth to age 21.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match (after 90 days
- Generous paid vacation and sick time plans
- Up to $750 Annual CE Reimbursement
- Discounted Company-sponsored CE Courses
- Mileage/Gas Reimbursement- per visit
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must hold a minimum of a BS or BA from an accredited occupational therapist educational program.
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Colorado
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
- Strong new grads who are self-starters and have completed a pediatric fieldwork will be considered (Mentorship available)
Professional Pediatric Home Care has a full time staff that coordinates intake, assists with scheduling and updates the POC per physician orders, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now