Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Branch Manager
at Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd.
STRENGTH OF CHARACTER
Why ECS? We have grit. What does that mean for you? That one descriptive word defines our company culture. At ECS, GRIT is made up of four characteristics: guts, resilience, initiative and tenacity. Our boots are made for working. Click here to get an idea of what we’re all about.
PERSEVERANCE WITH PASSION
We focus on developing the people, systems and expertise that allow us to be the consulting firm of choice. Our footprint spans the nation and countless sectors, making us flexible and giving you options. Our passion is to provide high quality services and innovative approaches to our clients. We are looking for problem solvers. Do you have your boots ready?
DRIVE AND DETERMINATION
As an Engineering Branch Manager, you are the type who is driven to succeed. You are a highly motivated star player who thrives on strategic thinking and putting ideas into motion. Every project shows both your technical expertise as well as your business savvy – and this is reflected in the strong growth of your branch. The junior and senior engineering staff look to you for mentoring both technically and in building client relationships. Your positive interactions with clients as well as business development skills contribute tremendously to the success of ECS. You get the “big” picture and want to contribute accordingly – and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want. For highlights of others who have taken their amazing skills and grown their careers with ECS, click here.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing and energized team – and your role is key to the success of ECS. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- Being a team builder with the ability to both bring in and do the work
- Developing staff and getting our name out in the marketplace
- Managing and mentoring of CMT/geotechnical engineering staff
- Working with both construction materials testing (CMT) and geotechnical staff and projects
- Senior level review and preparation of geotechnical reports
- Client and business development, as well as assisting other staff in marketing our services
- An affinity for marketing and business development
If you can accomplish the above, your boots are probably ready for walking right into this role. Realistically though, you need the following to be considered:
- BSCE/MSCE degree in Civil Engineering – other similar engineering degrees considered if program is ABET accredited
- 10 years of technical and managerial experience
- PE license or ability to obtain one within three months
PEOPLE ARE OUR FOUNDATION
We love our employees and we show this through providing some great benefits. Click here to see how we show our passion for our people.