Eldora Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Terrain Park Manager
at Eldora Mountain Resort
Published Job TitleTerrain Park Manager
PositionEM Terrain Park Manager-EMTPMG
Eldora, the backyard winter playground for Greater Boulder County and Colorado's Northern Front Range, is looking for a passionate, talented, and creative Terrain Park Manager with at least five years of park-building experience, as well as welding/fabrication skills, employee management skills, and event execution experience. The Terrain Park Manager will lead the terrain park staff in designing, building, and maintaining best-in-class terrain park features and executing top-tier events.
Eldora is one of a handful of POWDR resorts offering Woodward Mountain Parks, a curated collection of on-mountain venues designed to create opportunities for guests to experience fun and intuitive skiing and riding. Eldora's innovative Woodward offerings present high expectations and exciting challenges for the terrain park manager and staff, and incredible experiences for our guests.
The terrain park manager will play a leading role in all on-snow events during the winter, from conception to successful execution. Past event successes have included SNOWBOARDER Magazine's Ms Superpark, the 10 Barrell Trick Ditch Banked Slalom, the World Pro Ski Tour, the annual Pond Skim, and Pat Moor's Methodology.
Eldora is located close to Boulder and the Denver Metro area, offering employees a great living opportunity with the best of mountain and city lifestyles.
- Design, build, and maintain innovative and high-quality terrain park features including boxes, rails, jumps, halfpipes, as well as other jib and sculpted snow features
- Meet the demands of putting on successful events from start to finish
- Lead and recruit fellow terrain park team members
- Work with Eldora Ski Patrol and POWDR Risk Management teams to follow safety best practices
- Collaborate with Eldora's marketing team on both new and existing events, photoshoots, and more
- Minimum 5 years terrain park design and building experience
- Ability to safely operate snowcats, winchcats, and Zaugg machines
- Welding / fabrication skills
- Supervisory and team management
- Project and time management, flexibility, solid time management skills, and a positive attitude
This position reports directly to the Slopes Manager and is based at Eldora Mountain. This is an 10-month, salaried position with 401(k) eligibility and additional perks. Scheduled workdays and times will vary throughout the winter season and will include most weekends and holidays, with days off during the week.
The applicant must have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and must be 21 years of age or older.