Eldora Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lift Operations Foreman
at Eldora Mountain Resort
Published Job TitleLift Operations Foreman
PositionEM- Lift Crew Foreman-EMLOCF
Click here to see a day in the life!
A Lift Operations Foremen is responsible for managing multiple Lift Operators and lifts to ensure safe, efficient uphill travel. They are also responsible for maintaining the lift areas for snow removal and safe, organized, and professional work environments.
- Must possess excellent people and guest service skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be cooperative, independent and able to make decisions
- Must be able to ski or snowboard at an advanced level
- Able to resolve conflict in a constructive manner
- Must have previous Lift Operations experience.
- Demonstrates teamwork and support for management
- Monitors lifts and personnel for Tramway compliance- this would include all signage and licensing, normal and evacuation procedures, opening, operating, and closing procedures
- Assists with maintaining lift manuals and log books and all related documents
- Participates in all phases of the lift operator's job- helps open, operate and close lifts as needed
- Very thorough and accurate on all paperwork and office duties as assigned
- Must be flexible with schedule to accommodate opening and closing needs and special events
- Assists in maintaining performance of lift personnel in the areas of lift operation and guest relations
- Responsible for compliance with mountain safety practices to minimize workers comp exposure
- Responsible for compliance with Tramway Safety Board and OSHA regulations
- Other duties as assigned