Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Student Success Coordinator
at ECPI University
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Posted Date
- 3 months ago(5/22/2020 3:30 PM)
- Job Family
- Academic Administrators
- ECPI University
- United States
We are currently seeking a Student Success Coordinator with excellent customer service skills who thrives in a fast paced, challenging work environment. This position is responsible for planning, implementing, promoting and administering a comprehensive student success program. The Student Success Coordinator will work closely with University student services departments, faculty, and community groups for the purpose of promoting student success and retention.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to create and maintain relationships and trust
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to help others achieve their goals
- Excellent oral, written and telephone communication skills
- Ability to quickly master computer applications
- Detail oriented
- Motivated, self-starter
- Ability to meet & exceed goals
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Familiarity with student success and retention strategies
- 1-2 years sales experience including telephone appointment setting, interviewing and follow-up preferred
- Experience in postsecondary education preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.