Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DLR Group
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for a creative and innovative Interior Designer.
- Denver, CO
As an Interior Designer at DLR Group you will be an integral part of the team assisting and collaborating in the conceptual and schematic design processes and seeing projects through the duration of construction. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and have 1-3 years of relevant corporate workplace experience.
You will be responsible for collaborating on the design of complex Interior renovation projects, the graphic presentations including formatting and 3D renderings, as well as assisting on furniture selection and specifications. You will work collaboratively with DLR Group team members, clients, contractors, vendors and other to produce and coordinate construction documents.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to clearly and cohesively present ideas to the team.
- Have a positive attitude and is self-motivated.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Current knowledge of materials, finishes, furnishings, and equipment.
- Have the ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
- Have strong creative design and drawing skills, graphic and oral design presentation skills, capacity for conceptual design thinking, and 3D design/modeling ability.
- 5-10 years of experience working on commercial or educational projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling.
- The ability to travel occasionally to support project tasks.
- CID, NCIDQ or equivalent accreditation a plus
- Proficient in the use of Revit and 3-D rendering tools.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.