DISH Network L.L.C.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Compliance and International Transportation Manager
at DISH Network L.L.C.
- Job ID
- Supply Chain
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Dish Network has an incredible opportunity for a Global Transportation Compliance Manager. If you are a seasoned import/export transportation compliance professional and understand tariffs and Customs rulings, then this may be a great fit for you. In addition to importing $400M+ of product for our various business lines, including DishTV and our Wireless products, we are in the middle of developing our IoT network. In this role you will work with engineering and operations to ensure the import and export of our products and components meet regulatory requirements. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to be a leader and influence an organization.
We are looking for candidates who would like to:
- Utilize your experience in Compliance and Transportation to meet product deliveries in support of the business requirements
- Advance your career by managing and optimizing the movement of materials on a global scale
- Influence the effectiveness of our Supply Chain team by driving the implementation of Tradesphere and develop a corporate compliance and transportation information portal
Skills - Experience and Requirements
To be a good fit for the Global Transportation Compliance Manager role you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four year university or college (preferably in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Logistics or similar discipline) and a minimum of 5 year of related experience; or an equal amount of education and experience
- At least 5 years of Compliance experience, including customs clearance, tariffs, HTS codes, Import-Export licensing, customs documentation, codes and regulations of different countries
You will stand out if you have:
- A Customs Brokerage License
- Experience with international freight management
- Dangerous goods certification
- A Certification in Transportation and Logistics via the American Society of Transportation Logistics