Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Relocation Assistance
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and over 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Due to continued growth, Dewberry is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their Denver, CO office. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' progressive engineering and design experience in industrial electrical power and control systems.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Must be proficient in developing wiring diagrams, single line diagrams, schematics, construction details, control panel/MCC layouts and lighting designs.
- Must have experience in developing electrical equipment and construction specifications.
- Must be well versed in the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Must have a basic understanding of engineering calculations including short circuit analysis and arc flash.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Experience in a process control industry, such as Water/Wastewater is a plus.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology is required.
- Must have Professional Engineer’s License in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain within one year.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.