Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Support Specialist
Do you want to be on the ground floor of an exciting global medical device organization? Do you want to be a leader of leaders in the Cardio-Pulmonary Medical Device Space? Our Product Support Specialist is a unique opportunity, one where you will be working on solving complex problems involving our products working with both internal and external customers. Your primary objective will be improving perfusion circuit clinical performance, manufacturability and positioning against the competition. Your office will be dynamic and never dull, you will find yourself working in our Arvada office, the production floor, in blood labs, off-site, with expected travel up to 40%.
You will work side-by-side with the Senior Marketing Manager for the Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB) Disposables, to maintain our existing momentum and grow our business in a very competitive market. This role is an excellent opportunity for growth, but it is no easy task.
Some of your key deliverables in a role like this are;
- Lead and monitor a working catalog of available products
- Be a critical resource to sales and customers for performance and reference details for all current CPB products (includes oxygenators, cardioplegia, accessories and tubing packs).
- Create and adjust Perfusion Tubing Set (PTS) designs to meet customer, manufacturing and quality objectives
- Shift the focus in the competitive marketplace from oxygenator alone to tubing pack design and performance
- Support sales in the OR during competitive evaluations and problem-solving to optimize our CPB circuits
- Create and execute a training program for sales to improve pack designs early in the development process
- Create and deliver sales support materials related to CPB offering
You are indeed the voice of the customer to influence our quality, engineering and operations teams! Realistically, you will need a minimum of 3 years of experience in the cardiopulmonary or a related medical device space! A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must. In the end, your personality is an essential determining factoring of success in this role. Adaptability, Interest in Learning and the Drive to solve problems that will benefit patients and improve sales results will get you far. The ideal candidate will possess expertise and experience in cardiopulmonary product manufacturing (production and/or R&D) and perfusion therapy. You should have the skills to build great relationships with our customers (perfusionists and cardiovascular surgeons), sales representatives and internal company employees at all levels. Experience in related inside sales and or field marketing, a plus.
As part of our team, your unique skills and contributions will help more than 5,000 hospitals provide the latest cardiopulmonary care in over 100 countries. (There are 1200 heart hospitals in the US. This position is focused in the US). It’s a rewarding career that has widespread impact. Join LivaNova and help us deliver health innovation that matter.