Crescent Point Energy Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Summer Student, Development Engineer
at Crescent Point Energy Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Type
- Summer Student
- Posted Date
- 1 month ago(1/28/2019 5:06 PM)
- Posting Close Date
- Job Location
- Position Reports To
- Team Lead, Engineering
Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp., a subsidiary of Crescent Point Energy Corp., is a leading North American light oil producer, driven to enhance shareholder returns by cost-effectively developing a focused asset base in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Job Title: Summer Student – Development Engineer
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Team Lead, Engineering
Term: May 2019 – August 2019
The following will provide you with basic guidelines as to the duties required of this position.
The successful summer student will join a fast-paced, hands-on engineering team in a challenging oil and gas environment, having the opportunity to apply learned engineering principles.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Prepare decline analyses using Oilfield Manager software
- Conduct evaluations of prospective acquisition opportunities using Value Navigator & Petra
- Determine feasibility of specific well re-completions or stimulations
- Prepare and submit governmental or asset reports or applications
- Conduct economic or financial analysis of field operating costs
- Gather, manipulate and analyze data
- Participate in field tours
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Working towards a degree or diploma in Engineering or a related discipline is required
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry desired, but not necessary
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self- starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted