Continuum Of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CoC - Regional Manager of Youth Housing (Masters of Social Work)
at Continuum Of Colorado
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13223
Continuum of Colorado - Aurora Office - Aurora, CO
FT - 36 hrs/week
$49,200.00 - $57,525.00 Salary/year
Continuum of Colorado’s Youth Housing and Host Homes department has a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Manager of Youth Housing and Host Homes who will get to oversee programmatic operations and business functions of the youth housing program, host homes, family caregivers and sub program. Our Regional Manager will be responsible for budgeting and daily supervision of supervisory staff while maintaining compliance with all training requirements. You will be able to assist the Director of Continuum of Colorado with planning, organizing, developing and directing the management and administration of the agency’s departments in accordance with federal, state, local regulations and guidelines; ensuring compliance with the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE), Health Care Policy & Financing (HCPF) and Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS), as well as the organizations’ policies and procedures.
This position will be based out of our office location in Aurora, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday - Thursday and are closed on Fridays. This is a full-time position at 36 hours/week.
More about what you’ll get to do as our Regional Manager!
- Develop and regularly review policies and procedures; make sure staff appropriately implement and comply with these policies and procedures
- Ensure safe and quality operation of programs and support services to the individuals in service and families
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with other departments, agencies and organizations in the community; providing excellent customer service in all situations
- Manage budgets and approve expenditures; make sure team members are aware of budgetary guidelines; Identifies budgetary needs of the programs and makes recommendations
- Assist with creating and implementing departmental goals and objectives and ensure they align with the organization's strategic goals and objectives
- Oversee and participate in marketing activities; present program(s) to community agencies, individuals, PASA’s and others
- Oversee and assist with the recruitment, hiring, training, performance feedback and evaluation processes of team members
- Evaluate departmental performance through ongoing supervision and regular performance evaluations; effectively and efficiently leads team members
- Assure all abuse/neglect and other incidents are processed according to regulations and individual safety
- Make recommendations to agency regarding identified health and safety concerns and programmatic and administrative issues, ensure implementation as appropriate
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$49,200 - $57,525 /annually
$49,200 - $57,525 /annually
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where our typical workweek is Mon-Thu
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Regional Manager
- Master’s degree in social work from a regionally accredited college or university
- Two (2) or more years of treatment - oriented experience
- There (3) or more years of experience in management, including supervisory experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to lead team members effectively and efficiently and promote ongoing professional growth; a working knowledge of management principles and their application is required
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the legal requirements mandated by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Department of Labor (DOL), the Colorado Civil Rights Division (CCRD), and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- A thorough working knowledge of the CDPHE, HCPF, and CDHS rules and regulations is required
- Experience working in human services, preferably in developmental disabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with internal/external customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than 3 tickets in last 3 years
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!