Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Post Closing Coordinator II
at Computershare Limited
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape our business as a Post Closing Coordinator II
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 16,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The Post Closing Coordinator 2 corrects and obtains all incorrect information and missing documents for funded/shipped loans, within required timeframes.
This position will sit in the Colorado - Glendale office.
- Obtain information to correct documentation discrepancies.
- Verify that all recording documents have been recorded with County within specified timeframes.
- Perform review of documents, identifying missing or incorrect information (purchase advice, payoff).
- Review trailing doc report and e-mails daily to get information to correct missing and incorrect document information.
- Work with title, attorney, borrowers, County to retrieve missing and incorrect items, within required timeframes.
- Follow-up with title, attorney borrowers to request needed information.
- Update systems and reports according to guidelines.
- Image corrected and missing documents.
- Complete transmittal and forward documents to investor.
- Work with investor as needed to clear conditions.
- Notify management of any trends or training opportunities.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as requested.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Ability to multi-task
- Communicate in order to resolve issues that are inconsistent with guidelines
- Communicated and coordinate with other departments in a positive and professional manner
- Customer-service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work with a pleasant, reliable, and responsible approach
- Knowledge of credit application, Credit reports, and mortgage application documents including compliance - proficient
- Knowledge of mortgage operations - proficient
- Microsoft Office skills – intermediate
- Organizational skills with attention to detail – proficient
- Phone etiquette & communication skills, both verbal and written – proficient
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision, work on multiple projects at once, establish work priorities, and manage time in order to meet deadlines and goals .
- Type 35 wpm with no more than 5% error rate
- Work as a team member
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of mortgage processing, closing and/or operations experience
- 2 years of general clerical or administrative experience
- Experience working in a paperless environment
Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, and amortization.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is quiet to moderate.
- Working Conditions Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients and the public
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.