Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional ($250 Sign On Bonus!)
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work in the Brighton Heights, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference! Looking for FT, PT, Temporary roles across all shifts.
Pay starts at $11.50 Per Hour and is increased to $12.30 Per Hour after 90 days of employment!
*Phone and Virtual Interviews Currently Available!
No experience needed – we provide PAID training!
Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional:
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options:
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive and Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan and 3% Match
- Exceptional Career Growth and Promotional Opportunities
- Over 50% of Executive Directors were promoted from within
- Leadership Academy Training Opportunity
- Great Coworkers and Team that supports you!
$250 SIGN ON BONUS OPPORTUNITY! *After successful completion of 90 days of employment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office!
Phone Number: 412-431-7079
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer