Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Testing Center Support Assistants, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Testing Center Support Assistants, Work-Study
Department: Testing Center
Pay rate: $12.85 per hour
Number of openings: 2
Daily interaction with students, staff, faculty and administrators, parents/guardians and visitors. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to CCD testing center staff as needed.
- Excellent time management.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information.
- Perform multitask duties as needed.
- Assist Team as needed.
- Maintain strict policy and procedural responsibility.
- Daily heavy computer entry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily interaction with students, staff, faculty, administrators, parents/guardians, and visitors.
- Provide accurate and timely information to all clients.
- Provide accurate customer service regarding all tests, policies, procedures, and other departmental information.
- Check-in all testing center candidates.
- Ensure Front Counter Tracking Form is used for all clients.
- Assist Team with faculty and vendor candidate needs.
- Responsible for front counter opening and closing duties.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Completion of the required task within the desired deadline.
- Actively participate in monthly feedback sessions with your supervisor.
Actively participate in all staff monthly meetings.
- Proper examination and verification of documents to ensure data and testing integrity.
- Assist Team with stocking front counter supplies and brochures.
- Maintain confidential class testing files.
- Maintain other files as needed.
Assist the department with on-campus mail deliveries/pick-up as needed.
- Lift/transport test materials.
- Ensure all front counter forms are completed accurately and to its entirety (Receipts, test slips, class reg. forms, transcript intake form, ACT/SAT intake form).
- Intake transcripts and test scores with completed form.
- Complete the initial appointment request form for Workkeys.
- Ensure scheduling software is functional.
- Refer students to schedule class tests online.
- Schedule accommodated appointments for candidates as needed.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit card, and money order.
- Accountable for organizing and cleaning front counter area.
- Arrange and organize test materials for upcoming tests.
- Maintain test certification required to check-in candidates.
- Must be a CCD student eligible for work-study funds.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Dependability is a must.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
- Must have computer knowledge and experience with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere with constant interruptions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A minimum qualification of a high-school diploma with computer literacy is a must.
- Demonstrated success in math and English coursework.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite – primarily Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word.
Up to 20 hours a week
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Cover letter including availability
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety. For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.