Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Assistant Front Desk/Back Office, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Office Assistant Front Desk/Back Office, Work-Study
Department: Student Life
Pay rate: $11.25 per hour
Number of openings: 2
Fall Semester 2018
Spring Semester 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Office of Student Life through direct, front line customer service by staffing the front desk.
- Informing students about Student Life services.
- Scheduling/appointment management.
- Back office organization and task assistance.
- Provide customer service and basic reception desk duties including face-to-face, phone and email contact with students/office visitors.
- Staffing the office independently at times.
- Manage Walk-In Hours student traffic flow.
- Provide front-line customer services for CCD students, including knowledge of the CCD website and CCD resources.
- Maintain a clean and professional office setting.
- Provide data entry and back office organizational assistance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Office of Student Life professional staff.
- Must be a current student of the Community College of Denver, taking at least six hours of credit and awarded work-study funds.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced office setting.
- Strong customer service skills.
Up to 20 hours a week (may not exceed 20 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.