Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Assistant CMS Science Building, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Office Assistant CMS Science Building, Work-Study
Department: Center for Math and Science
Pay rate: $11.25 per hour
Number of openings: 1
Fall Semester 2018
Spring Semester 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and voice mail.
- Provide general department information as necessary.
- Copying, scan to email and distribute document.
- Post classroom changes/cancellations.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Run errands on campus as needed.
- Stock supplies, copier and printers with paper and toner as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned by faculty or staff members.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- General housekeeping: sanitizing instructors workspace (desks and keyboards).
- Must be a current student of the Community College of Denver, taking at least six hours of credit and awarded work-study funds.
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic administrative duties (filing, printing, copying and telephone).
- Customer Service.
- Outgoing, friendly, professional, and enthusiastic public interaction, verbal and listening communication skills.
Up to 20 hours a week (may not exceed 20 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Cover letter including availability
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.