Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lowry Health Sciences Work Study, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Lowry Health Sciences Work Study, Work-Study
Department: Health Sciences
Pay rate: $12.25 per hour
Number of openings: 2 (One work-study at 20 hours per week, or Two work-studies at 10 hours per week each)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of program labs (Nurse Aide and Practical Nursing skills lab, Veterinary Technology lab and surgical suite).
- Restocking supplies, organizing supplies, assisting the teaching faculty with set-up and break-down of labs when directed.
- Laundry: ensuring laundry is washed, dried, folded and stored in the designated space.
- Assist organization of students files.
- Assist with answering the phone as directed by the Administrative Assistant II and III.
- Ensuring printers are stocked with paper and printing areas (faculty, student computer lab and computer classroom) are clean and tidy.
- Assist programs with data entry for accreditation and online grading.
- Assist with program application processes.
- Assist inventory: stocking of supplies, receiving of supplies and tracking of supplies.
- Must be a current student of the Community College of Denver, taking at least six hours of credit and awarded work-study funds.
- Some light office work.
- Microsoft Office.
- Know how to operate basic office equipment.
- Self-directed ( at most!).
- Know how to operate a washing machine.
- Phone etiquette.
Up to 20 hours a week (may not exceed 20 hours per week)
Closing Date: open till filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.