Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Customer Service Representative, Work-Study
Department: TRIO Programs
Pay rate: $11.25 per hour
Number of openings: 3
Fall Semester 2018
Spring Semester 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to greeting and assisting students and potential clients for two TRIO programs (EOC/SSS) by phone and in person;
- Will explain application processes, describe services, and screen participants/ general public for eligibility requirements for both TRIO programs;
- Schedule appointments; complete reminder and outreach calls; tabling for programs;
- Most importantly provide excellent customer service to participants and general public as you will be the face of the office.
- Additional duties include but not limited to: making copies, delivering items, creating participant records, create program information folders and filing.
- Must be a current student of the Community College of Denver, taking at least six hours of credit and awarded work-study funds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work with customers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to interpret written instructions.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Prior customer service experience is desirable.
- Microsoft Outlook knowledge is essential.
Up to 20 hours a week (may not exceed 20 hours per week)
Closing Date: INSERT DATE OR Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Cover letter including availability
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.