Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Biology Teaching Assistant, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Biology Teaching Assistant, Work-Study
Department: Center for Math & Science
Pay rate: $11.25 per hour
Number of openings: 1
Fall Semester 2018
Spring Semester 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- The position of a CCD Biology department teaching assistant helps full-time biology faculty with aspects of classroom lecture/lab set up, live animal care, lab equipment maintenance and clean up.
- Must be CCD student approved for work-study funds.
- Any equivalent combination of biological science education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. Current student: science major, preferably biology
- Has completed BIO 111, 112 or equivalent course successfully
- Insightful, detail oriented and independent worker
Up to 20 hours a week
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Cover letter including availability
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety. For a hard copy report please contact 303.352.3042.