Collaborative Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workday Student Associate Consultant (Entry level)
at Collaborative Solutions, LLC
At Collaborative Solutions we offer exciting entry-level consulting opportunities. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance and payroll management. As a Workday Student Associate at Collaborative Solutions, you will be part of a project team working with customers to get the most out of their Workday Student implementation.
Workday Student is a mobile-first application that modernizes the way higher education institutions manage student administration. Workday Student an end-to-end student and faculty lifecycle information system that works seamlessly with Workday Financial Management, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Workday Payroll, and Workday Grants Management to help colleges and universities advance their institutions and enable student success.
Our Student Associate position is best-suited for self-starters who are eager to work with higher education institutions and dive head first into all phases of Workday system implementations. We provide world-class, on-the-job training; an incredibly supportive network of mentors. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, transformation consulting practice.
* Learn to become a Workday Student champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your projects
* Specialize in one component with the opportunity to grow into the others:
* Student Recruiting and Admissions
* Student Financials
* Student Records and Degree Audit
* Financial Aid
* Participate in Workday Student implementation activities including discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions
* Learn to configure Workday to your customers’ expectations and requirements including core configuration, iLoads, tenant to tenant configuration moves, business processes, security, testing, fit gap analysis, reports, etc.
* Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your project Lead, manager and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, tenant management, data conversion, etc.
* Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Skills and Requirements:
* 1 year of work experience in an office environment preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
* Relevant work experience in a student recruiting/admissions office, student records office, financial aid office or student financials office strongly preferred
* If you expect to specialize in Student Financials or Financial Aid, experience in a job dealing with finances and financial data.
* Passion for exceptional customer service
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Travel averages 50%, with periods of up to 75%
* This position will be based in Pleasanton, CA; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Reston, VA; Atlanta, Ga; Tampa, FL. You will be asked to relocate if you are not local to one of these offices.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has partnered with over 775+ customers including global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organizations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees. Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, D.C., metro area and has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.?
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If you’d like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to EEO@collaborativesolutions.com. Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.