Collaborative Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workday Absence Associate Consultant (Entry-level)
at Collaborative Solutions, LLC
Collaborative Solutions offers entry-level consulting opportunities to work on project teams as an individual contributor. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance and payroll management.
We are seeking Absence and Time Tracking Associate Consultants who have a passion to learn about consulting in the HR software arena. Collaborative Solutions provides on-the-job training in Workday system implementation and consulting basics. After training, you will have a network of mentors to help you in your growth as a Workday Consultant. Absence and Time Tracking Associate Consultants must have a technical aptitude and be capable of confidently configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications; ultimately delivering holistic solutions that consider relevant cross-functional requirements.
- Learn how and be on your way to becoming a Workday product expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation for the Absence Management and Time Tracking functional areas.
- Leverage the expertise and learn from your mentors to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Learn how to and eventually guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements.
- Learn how to and eventually engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday Absence and/or Time Tracking solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under the direction of your Lead Consultant. Learn how to keep the client, your Lead, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Eventually, work alongside the integration team to test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
- Learn about and apply union rules and state labor laws to assist clients though the implementation process.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share what you have learned and learnings with others within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Finance, Human Resources, or related field is required.
- 1 Year of work experience in an office environment preferred.
- Strong aptitude for critical thinking and logic problems with a passion for problem solving.
- Exceptional resourcefulness, planning and time management, attention to detail and process, and research skills.
- Comfortable effectively speaking in front of others and interacting in a team environment. Presentation skills desired.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and collaboration.
- Experience in or knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, Absence or Time (Time Tracking, Time Entry, Time & Labor, Time & Attendance) desired, but not required.
- Intermediate skills across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Ability to travel an average around 50% with periods of up to 75%.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has partnered with over 775+ customers including global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organizations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees. Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, D.C., metro area and has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If you’d like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to EEO@collaborativesolutions.com. Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.