Cognizant Technology Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jr Wireless Test Engineer
at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Role- Wireless DOCSIS Test Engineer
Location - Denver, CO
Mandatory Skills :
• Tr69/CMWP knowledge.
• Octoscope/Ixia automation understanding/ hands on experience.
• Wireless router testing – test cases, test plan writing for manual and automation.
• Wireless protocol understanding 802.11…
Complete Skills needed :
• Knowledge in existing wireless communication protocols: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 802.11 ad
• Knowledge in Networking, Modem & WiFi router configuration.
• Good knowledge and experience with: TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, LAN/WAN/WLAN, Ethernet switching, routing protocols
• Hands on expertise with testing tools like – Octoscope, IXIA IP Performance testing, Charles Proxy/Wireshark, ixCharoit, CD Router etc., DOCSIS spectrum analysis.
• Proficiency with Testing of features/ functionalities, but not limited to DOCSIS 3.0/ 3.1, WiFi, TR69, SNMP, Routing, UPnP, eMTA, Routing protocol.
• Exposure to automation environment/ framework in the CPE automation environment.
• Strong understanding for Wireless LAN Security, PPPoE, MIMO, QOS Prioritization, Wireless/Wired Network troubleshooting.
• Knowledge in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture, common IoT.
• Good knowledge and experience with Auto Configuration Server (TR69 protocol/ CWMP)- Cisco Prime Home and Arris Edge preferred.
• Knowledge in IP Addressing, Sub netting, VLSM, DNS, DHCP and ARP, reverse & proxy ARP, Ping Concepts.
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
• Expertise with JIRA for defect and test management.