Clinica Family Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Provider (unlicensed) - Advanced Spanish
at Clinica Family Health Services
Clinica is offering an exciting opportunity to work among Licensed Clinical Social Workers in an integrated healthcare setting! We are looking for someone who is interested in clinical work, can fluently speak Spanish, and is interested in becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. We are offering supervised hours towards licensure in a supportive, growth-focused environment!
Who would enjoy working with us? Someone who…
- Is interested in becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Has a sensitivity to the low-income community.
- Believes in short term, strategic, goal oriented interventions.
- Must have advanced Spanish-speaking skills.
- Must have a Master’s in Social Work (or be close to graduation from an MSW program)
- Familiarity and comfort with the current DSM and ICD Diagnosis Codes.
Here’s on overview of what our Behavioral Health Providers do:
- Provide brief intervention and consultation in real time to patients. Interventions provided are helpful to both patients and referring members of the care team.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment planning and episodes of brief, goal-focused therapy for established Clinica patients.
- Actively participates and utilizes supervision feedback to improve patient care.
- Responsible for crisis intervention counseling as referred by providers. Acts as a consultant to providers and other members of the care team on skillful and effective intervention with patients, including crisis intervention, patients with chronic illnesses and mental health diagnoses
- Manages/monitors mental health referrals to CMHC’s for patients with higher behavioral health needs.
- Responsible for resolving conflicts in a professional manner and is a model for strong interpersonal communication skills with all staff.
- Manages and strives to achieve the target number of patient encounters and satisfies minimum documentation requirements for all services rendered.
- Responsible for follow-up of high-risk patients, especially patients with depression as indicated by the depression registry’s targeted outcome measures.
- Functions as a group visit team health educator, specifically for patients with chronic pain, diabetes, depression, anxiety, and patients who are pregnant.
- Coordinates care for complex patients with co-morbid mental and physical health conditions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of annual universal depression and substance abuse screenings and effectively provides necessary follow-up services.
- Assists with staff training as needed.
- Provides on-site training for mandatory reporting procedures.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision plan
- Retirement savings options
- Flexible spending account
Think that this might be the job for you? Send your resume to one of our recruiters, Lindsay Law, at firstname.lastname@example.org!