Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Operations Manager
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Treasury Management (TM) Operations Manager plans, directs, organizes and controls activities of multiple operational hubs that deliver central support for the TM clients of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., subsidiary banks. The TM Operations Manager is responsible for service levels, operational efficiency and regulatory compliance for commercial account opening, first line call support, customer service, onboarding/set up and maintenance/troubleshooting for new and existing TM customers
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and implement operational structures, system improvements, process improvements and best practices so all support hub activities are aligned and consistent with organizational standards for service excellence, operational efficiency and compliance.
2. Identify customer service trends. Develop standards for production, productivity, quality and service that drive positive client and banker experiences, resulting in client retention and growth and an increase in TM’s value to the organization.
3. Develop, maintain and monitor all processes, procedures, process controls and productivity.
4. Manage onboarding and servicing of complex technology solutions that support TM; e.g., business online banking, ACH processing, wire transfer, remote deposit capture, account analysis, integrated receivables and mobile platforms.
5. Support strategic development of TM Operations.
a. Assess client needs and best practices,
b. Gather and present data to department management,
c. Make recommendations for improvements that ensure operational plans and performance align with corporate performance goals.
6. Ensure operational plans and performance align with corporate milestones and performance goals, and continually evolve operations targets based on best practices to meet those goals.
7. Initiate and maintain effective communication among the operational units and all other key departments crucial to operational success.
8. Serve as a liaison to compliance, audit and legal in addressing issues with compliance, risk or legal areas pertaining to regional operations and procedures.
9. Resolve and communicate Accounting/Finance Department settlement and reconciling requests in a timely manner.
10. Serve as a member of the TM Product Committee. Assist with new product rollouts/ implementation, evaluate new products or enhancements and make recommendations that bring insights from the service perspective.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
1. Directly supervises the leaders of the TM Implementation & Support and Servicing teams.
2. Works with Heartland Financial’s recruitment team to hire the most qualified and talented individuals to fill open positions.
3. Provides information and ongoing feedback to department staff regarding expectations and performance.
4. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner.
5. Works with department staff on individual professional development.
6. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews.
7. Supervises and coaches the TM support hub teams to accomplish service objectives by communicating job expectations, reviewing job contributions, compensation actions and enforcing policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 10+ years of experience in customer service and relationship management
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Technology related field. Master’s degree preferred.
3. 10+ years of business, commercial, or Treasury Management experience
4. 7-10 years of management experience, including effective delegation and coaching
5. Knowledge of different Banking products to include but not limited to: Online Banking, wire transfer, ACH Processing, card operations, and risk management
7. Proven experience with risk mitigation, compliance, and quality control.
8. Must be very comfortable in customer facing interactions including sales presentations and technology training
9. Strong project management and trend analysis skills
10. Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others
11. Proficient in Microsoft Office products
12. Strong written, verbal, interpersonal communication and technical skills.
a. Ability to effectively present information, and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
b. Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
1. CTP and/or AAP, strongly preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will