Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
- SAH PULMONARY
- SAH-ST ANTHONY MEDICAL CAMPUS
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Perform respiratory procedures under physician direction in all patient areas. Responsible for patient assessments, care plans, plan implementation and evaluation and revision of therapy plan as needed. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure the most effective and efficient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. Supports the organization vision and mission and practices performance improvement techniques to assure the delivery of the most effective patient care.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 1 year of respiratory therapy experience, preferred
- Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Completion of an accredited Respiratory Therapy Education Program, i.e. CoARC, JRCRTE, or CAAHEP required
- Must have current state Licensure (RLT) in applicable state of employment. Must have CRT by NBRC required
- BLS required from the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS certification from the American Heart Association required upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire (for locations in Kansas, ACLS is required within 1 year of hire/transfer date).
- Current PALS certification upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire for Avista, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, St. Anthony North Health Campus, St. Francis Medical Center, St. Mary Corwin, St. Thomas More, Porter, Mercy, Longmont
- Current NRP certification upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire for Avista, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, St. Anthony North Health Campus, St. Francis Medical Center, St. Mary Corwin, St. Thomas More, Mercy, Longmont
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We’re also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you’re looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.