Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN- Home Health Intake
at Centura Health
- DENVER CLINICAL ADMIN
- HCH-HOME CARE DENVER
- Work Type
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service while participating in the discharge planning process. Facilitates, and coordinates delivery of agency services by ensuring accurate demographic information and appropriate physician orders. Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to ensure an outstanding customer experience. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State
Nurse Practice Act.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Two years of recent LPN experience
- One year of home care, hospice or home infusion experience preferred
- Previous experience in a discharge planning, preferred
- Requires knowledge in nursing, evidence-based practice methods, and person-centered care concepts
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Current state LPN license for applicable state of employment or current LPN license from a participating state in National Compact Licensure (Colorado only)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association, preferred
- Valid driver's license
- LPN IV certification preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health provides home care, end-of-life-care and operates two senior living communities. Our individualized care approach enables team members to enjoy a deeper connection with patients and their families. Whether you prefer the support and camaraderie of a residential setting or the autonomy and flexibility of delivering care and comfort in a home setting, we hire RNs, CNAs, LPNs, rehab/therapy professionals, clinical leaders and activity coordinators to be part of our exceptional team.